Tokage No Ou Chapter 7- A brand new chapter

Here is a brand new chapter of Tokage No Ou, this chapter brought to you by your friends at Deus Ex Scans and Vexed Scans, Our beautiful joint has given birth to another great chapter, please enjoy.
Chapter 7
- To answer emails, no there is no update for Bokura no Kiseki, we have not yet recieved script for chapter 15, Fanceli is still preoccupied with healing, don't know how many times I have to repeat this message, Fanceli was in accident, we don't have any updates on scripts, I personally view her health more important than a script, so please stop sending emails, I will update everyone when I find out, haven't I kept people updated, so I am not hiding anything as soon as I know I will let fans know. Next release will be our special project release for thanksgiving.Here is some good news volume 7 of bokura no kiseki arrives to my house tuesday.

Comments

  1. Yay!, new chapter. Thanks for your hard work ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading the release Gott and vexed will be happy

      Delete
  2. Yay!, new chapter. Thanks for the hard work ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bokura no kiseki ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Tokage no Ou chapter 7, Our translator for Bokura no kiseki is still in hospital

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read the series

      Delete
  5. Sweet hopefully the novel also gets translated one day. It is a pretty good read. Thanks for getting it out to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please dont jude them to hard most of us are just woried that Bokura no Kiseki will be dropt agen. We are all glad to know that Fanceli safe and eagerly await her returned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter and I would like to suggest you one josei manga Karasu no Nakanu Hi wa Are do http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=77744

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon uses potion on Fanceli
    Action nulled

    ReplyDelete
  9. lols, I was actually thinking of sending a email about Bokura no Kiseki, but I decided to check out the blogs for information first - looks like I did the right thing

    I hope Fanceli can get well soon! (Even though, truthfully, I really want a chapter on Bokura no Kiseki - im glad she's okay!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts