NJMANGA IS BACK- I HAVE POWEEEERRRRRR!

Hi everyone sorry to all fans I havent been able to respond to, but  guess what at of 20 minutes ago all my power and internet is back, so Ill be working hard to get these releases out as soon as possible.  Anything I have in terms of scripts I will try to releases asap since now I have full power to my house and internet is normal, I love it I no longer live like a refugee I am finally human. I also today will begin scanning all those beautiful raws I got in the mail for our various series like tokage no ou and senran and so forth. But All power is back I am happy. Thank you to all the fans who supported us while our time of criss, I am back and will edit some releases , fanceli is still MIA but I am back and will try to release some stuff for you guys today. Ty for all who supported us

Comments

  1. Welcome back, tomorrow I'll head back to my place as well, since I heard its power is back now. Good thing the temperatures aren't low enough to freeze the pipes yet. Though I hate when the place drops below freezing without the heat operating.

    It's nice to know you are human again and back in operation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels good to be human, I felt like a refugee to for to long, I hope all is well at your home also.

      Delete
  2. Im so happy you got your electricity back Njmanga, i missed you while you were gone, I hope Fancelli is okay somewhere out there. Im thankful that there will be a release sooner or later han nothing to expect at all. Why is it anyway that Bokura no kiseki raws isnt listed earlier, was there any problem regarding my favorite series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty cathy we will have releases coming down the pipeline this afternoon and tonight, The reason there is no Bokura nO kisei is according to Gott theory and my theory we think fanceli was in same situations as me with no power, Fanceli is the translator of Bokura no Kiseki and we have not heard from fanceli since the black outs here on the east coast of the united states, we are thinking she was in one of those area like I was, so we have no script until fanceli makes contact with us both me and gott have been emailing her to see if she is ok

      Delete
  3. SWEET! WELCOME BACK FROM THE DARK AGES! OH THE ONSLAUGHT OF RELEASES WE'LL HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when the temporal hit my home, it was how don't have life when the light go off. Glad to see that at last you are fine and you have internet(my life) again! xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much, if anything I am working on some releases now should have some stuff posted for you guys later tonight, working hard now that I got power and ty for the support again.

      Delete
  5. ^^ long time no see, im glad u're back
    this side feel lonely without u
    thanks goodness u already life again(internet)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's great! welcome back, NJMANGA. I hope Fanceli's okay though (: looking forward to Bokura no kiseki updates. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, NJMANGA! Let's just hope that fanceli will be safe too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! ^^
    Hope fanceli is all right
    w4n1t4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts