Senran Kagura Chapter 11- more, more snake girls

Senran Kagura is back and here is part two of last month issue of comic alive, 2 chapter release, hope everyone enjoys, looks like things are getting really heated up, Do i sense upcoming battle, he he.
Chapter 11

---No media fire link just because I think Mediafire has flagged my site to prevent downloads using their links, and since so many people are having trouble its easier to not post a link, than have comments asking about media fire, this may inconvenience some downloader's, but I can't control anything when it comes to media fire flagging my blog. I am just unlucky I guess, hopefully if I get enough donations in the coming months I can hopefully change to an actual site and move from blog, if it doesnt occur, we still have the blog, lol.

Comments

Popular Posts