HAPPY NEW YEAR! (AND UPDATES!)



IT'S THE START OF A NEW YEAR! YA ALL HAVE FUN ON THE NIGHT OF THE LAST ONE?!

Anyway, know things are in the works. Please also know that means that I finished the preliminary translation for chapter 2 of volume 2 of "One Turn Kill of the Dark Partisan" and that all that remains is double-checking my work. I am sorry for the delay but know that chapter 2 is nearing completion.

TILL NEXT TIME!

HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GOOD START TO THE NEW YEAR!

Sincerely,

GottErstechen007

Comments

  1. it's here... chapter 2.. finallyy !! THANK YOUUUU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehe... I need to double-check my work... But yes... it is pretty much done

      Delete

  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!

    Thanks a lot for all the hard work and dedication during 2014, I hope this new year bring all of us better and even happier things :)

    Thanks a thousand for all :*******************

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not here lol, he is double checking xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Thanks for all the hard work you've done until now.

    I wish you the best in Real Life and Scanlation for 2015. Don't overdo it though, health is important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts