Iinazuke Kyouytei Chapter 24- Our sexy harem of girls are back!!!

Hi everyone its NJMANGA and I am somewhat back, as everyone knows I have been on sick leave after my heart surgery or to be exact my mitral valve prolaspe repair, aka heart surgery but sounds so much better as mitral  valve prolaspe repair. Well anyway I couldnt stop from editing as anyone who has ever had surgery knows its gets boring laying in bed day after day with nothing to do, so everyday I did a few pages and finally finished chapter 24, everyone please enjoy Its time for me to take my pain killers again.
Chapter 24



Comments

  1. Welcome back and thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, now that's dedication. Take care and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you a speedy recovery

    Thanks for the chapter >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the new release, and I hope you're back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a fast and complete recovery from your surgery.
    Thanks a lot for the new chapter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter of this very enjoyable manga =)
    Glad surgery went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing wrong with taking a rest. Anyway, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter and good to see you back. Have a very nice recovery dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about you, but those panty shots certainly eased the pain in my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts