UPDATES!

Hello All,

Things are happening and I am here to tell you what those things are:

1.) Our editor has clocked a lot of scanalation hours and has finally, FINALLY taken time off for a vacation so, save for the prologue "Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started With You" there won't be any updates for a week give or take depending if njmanga has some releases complete sitting on his drive and decides to post random releases while on vacation but please know that we will be back at full strength afterwards... Our editor deserves a break every now and then, right?

2.) Despite my pessimism and my negativity... I ACTUALLY PASSED THE JLPT N2 AND NOW HAVE MY N2 CERTIFICATION! I never have to go to Canada again! I never have to spend money on a test again! I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT JAPANESE COMING INTO QUESTION AGAIN! Life is good... NOW IF ONLY I CAN FIND A FRAME TO PUT MY CERTIFICATE IN! So yeah, I passed the test.

3.) For those wondering... Yes, I am working on chapter 1 of volume 2's "One Turn Kill of the Dark Partisan" ... It is just with a combination of my having gotten a bit rusty after not doing light novel translation for a while and the busyness of my own life that it is not going as quickly as I would like. It will get done... of that you can be sure of. I am hoping to get it done by next weekend at the latest. Please be patient for a bit longer.

Such are the updates!

Thanks for reading and, once again, we will be back at full strength by next week!

Sincerely,

GottErstechen007


- NJMANGA RESPONDED TO CONCERNS WHILE ON VACATION: I will post ark romancer ch.3 and getsurin 30 if I have time this week, Chapter 30 is sitting on my laptop complete all I have to do is post it but currently at beach near resort at moment. Ark romancer chapter 3 half done but currently sitting on beach near resort, this message is being done by me from phone at beach near resort, so let me enjoy beach at least for a day please because its near resort.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the heads-up and congratulations on your certification :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you plans now that you have your N2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long-term is attend a manga college in Japan... Short-term... FIND A BETTER JOB! IN JAPAN WOULDN'T BE BAD!

      Delete
  3. congratulations :D
    ah, what about chapter 3 of Ark:Romancer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be posted when I finish editing it, currently on vacation havent taken a vacation in 2 years, ill try to post some shit depending if i have time while on vacation. Currently responding to comments from my phone, because comp is in hotel

      Delete
    2. You are welcome... and what he said... and what he said IN THE UPDATE

      Delete
  4. Congratulation on passing. I love Mayo Chiki so I'm glad you picked up his new work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GottErstechen007 congratulation on passing the test and thanks for translating for us =)
    NJMANGA enjoy your vacation =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good man... thanks and thanks... it is our pleasure

      Delete
  6. You have to go to Canada to learn Japanese??? No wonder translators are always in such short supply.

    Anyway, congratulations, and enjoy your holiday, respectively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to learn Japanese but take the test... They had other test locations... but Canada was the closest...

      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. You DID it ! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts