Who remembers FATE STAY NIGHT FROM EARLY year 2000 it came out before fate zero 8 years give or take before

Apparently due to the popularity of the Fate Zero 2 seasons, the author along with the anime company decided to redo fate stay night to match fate zero, so we are getting a completely revamped redrawn and redone Fate Stay night, with all the modern anime technologies to match Fate zero check the trailer we are getting a brand new fate stay night(IF YOU WATCH TRAILER CLOSELY ITS HEAVENS FEEL PATH ILL PROVIDE GAME TRAILER BELOW SO YOU CAN SEE WHY I BELIEVE THEY WILL DO FATE STAY NIGHT HEAVENS FEEL PATH. Info Courtesy of anime news network ----- Their post-->Fate Stay Night ANN

HEAVENS FEEL GAME OPENING FOR COMPARISON

Comments

  1. I'd rather they redo Tsukihime. I'd love for them to adapt the manga version since it was much more action packed and Shiki was badass like he was supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude your speaking to the truth i would love s tsukihime revamp i mean with true ending like the manga, the old anime was good but felt unfinished because it was i would kill for a ravamp of anime following the manga or light novel ending

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!~ A revamped! Good news, can't wait to see it. About time! I agree with you both too with tsukihime~

    -Kusogoki

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Woohooo~ I can't freaking wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I helped sub the original fate/stay and can't wait for this. NJ, if they ever make a rebuild of tsukihime i would unretire myself just for it! I would quit my real job and do it, no matter what!

    Random Guy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont temp me I would do the same just to be part of that project lol Before manga I was anime timer I would do the same lol

      Delete
  5. Considering UFO table has done Kara no kyoukai, fate zero and now fate stay night. Not to mention how even that magical spin off got an anime I think it's safe to say Tsukihime and maybe after that melty blood. Even prototype got something. It's only a matter of time now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts