Comic Valkyrie Arrival date

       Hey everyone just writing an update of whats occurring on our end, first off I would like everyone to know that our translator Gott is very appreciative that everyone enjoyed chapter 1 of the series of Yankano! and that he is looking forward to chapter 2 as much as everyone else who has become a fan of the manga. So here is the new updated info, Comic valkyrie will arrive 5-31 according to my delivery confirmation, what does that mean for you, basically a new chapter of yankano! I'm hoping for a color page spread but you never know lol.
       Second important news I'm working on getting the second series based on the votes in the poll and found the perfect series, I currently working to see if our translator is willing to take on this second series because if he does I think all of you will be happy, its a series with a few chapters already out but was stopped due to lack of translator, it falls in the category of harem, ecchi, and supernatural all the top criteria. I'm currently having talks with the group who once did it and talks with tl to see if we can work together, I'm eager to order the tanks just waiting for both parties to approve. As all people know even if a series wasn't dropped by a group it always a delicate matter when picking up the series, its always good courtesy to ask the group before assuming they don't want the project anymore and that's what I'm doing right now to get our second series. above ill upload the new cover of valkyrie that is coming on 5-31-2012, I hope i gave everyone a good enough update on things, if anyone is actually reading this lol.

Comments

Popular Posts