Gott's Blog...

Hey All!

Sorry I haven't shown my face in a while or commented. Life had been hectic for me as I scrambled to find a job and place to live but I am happy to say that I have found them and I am settling down nicely. With that done, I will certainly try to be more present here and not just be the behind the scenes translator... but also pursue other things that are important to me as well.

Whether you know this or not, I would like to become a writer. In the end, I have seen a lot and am reading more and this has lead me to come up with my own story ideas that the chaos of my life just kind of kept me from writing... but I am hoping to finally write them now.

With that said, here is the URL to a blog I have made where I intend to post my writings:

https://scribblings007blog.wordpress.com/

ENJOY!

-GottErstechen007

Comments

  1. Good to know you are doing well. I will be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts