Bokura No Kiseki Chapter 37- ITS BACK PEOPLE!!!!!!

Here we go boys and girls a brand new chapter of our favorite series Bokura No Kiseki volume 12 chapter 37, I can give you  million excuses to why the delay occurred but at the end of the day I held on to this chapter and waited on posting until I knew when volume 13 was going to be released in Japan, thats the problem when you wait to work on a series using only tanks and not magazine scans, you want to release when your s close as possible to next tank now we are good, chapter 38 is in final TLC check. Alright people after reading this chapter , what did everyone think of the twist and turns do people have any new theories, Im holding firm on my belief of zeze, but who is the unknown, alright enjoy people. Also I plan to instantly release chapter 38 after final tlc occurs.Thank you again Fancelli and Gott for the great tl and tlc.

Chapter 37

Comments

  1. Thanks as always!
    It's hard to predict how things will going to but I had a suspect that one priest is hiding some secrets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also feel some bad things occuring if veronica/harumi does his plan that he is going to do to

      Delete
  2. Thanks a ton for the release! I just started reading this last month, and I fell in love. I'm very appreciative of all the work that goes into these releases. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad your enjoying the series, this series is addictive

      Delete
  3. Am I the only one who can't download from Ge.tt? Is there some trick I don't know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be the only person, usually people complain about the Up LINK

      Delete
    2. Ahahaha, of course it's just me. I swear I tried using my phone and my pc (using both Firefox and chrome!) and consistently failed! I thought i was going crazy for a moment there. Oh well, I downloaded it in the end and it was totally worth the wait. As always, keep up the amazing work, I really love this series and all the work you guys do to bring it to us.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the release. I got addicted to this story only a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers for the release NJ, Gott & Fanceli! =) Appreciate it loads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⃛₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡
    Thank you soooooo much <3 I'll wait for more chapter in the future

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very muuucchhh
    Really, I love you guys >v<
    And the the quality is amazing as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's a wild theory for you: Natsuo Kumeta is secretly a fan of Iinazuke Kyoutei. If you compare the title page above with the one from chapter 24 (of IK) you'll see what I'm talking about...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts