Sadly... (POST AMENDED TO MAKE SENSE)

(In case you were confused like I was , this is NJMANGA amending post done by GOTT, this post is in reference to Dark Partisan, Gott is not the greatest when it comes to explaining things, even I was confused reading this post, long and short he is almost done he has just been half assing translations, does that mean he is having issues no, its just taking him longer because he procrastinates but that is his nature it will be done eventually.) He just needs to focus a little more and he is done.....

GOTT POST BELOW, NJMANGA TRANSLATION OF GOTT POST ABOVE

I wasn't able to reach my quota and, thus, was unable to finish the chapter within this week. Be it a combination of life or procrastination I was only able to get 10 pages done leaving 60. With my  failing to meet my own deadline I won't make any guarantees but I should, and I mean it, SHOULD finish before the year is out.

Sorry for the delay... It seems light novel translation really isn't my bag... baby.

-GottErstechen007

Comments

  1. No need to apologize! I'ts the holiday season, plus you've got real life to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, still better later than never. It would be sad if this novel is dropped

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts